Matrix-Q Research Volunteers collaborate with the Matrix-Q Research Institute, by completing tasks necessary for multidisciplinary research projects.
It is a volunteer program dedicated to collaborate with the Matrix-Q Sonic Research Projects.
Matrix-Q Sonic Projects focus on the study of sound for a variety of applications in health, education, human enhancement, technology, skills, emotional intelligence.
Eligible volunteers will commit to:
- Join experiments and tests with sound, frequencies or tones.(*)
- The experiments may vary from listening to integrate other activities while indirectly listening to the tones.
- Volunteers will report their experiences online, by filling out some questionaries.
- At least 9 volunteer sessions of 53 min max each of them will be necessary (Within 81 days). 53 min includes training, report and sonic experiences (experiments and tests online).
(*) The tones utilized are healthy for human beings, within an acceptable standard range of frequencies.
A possible task could be to listen to the following sequence of tones, for 9 minutes, and immediately after fill out a questionary online of 10 min. A volunteer session would be of no longer of 20 min, for example.
On top of the general benefits for volunteers, the Matrix-Q Sonic Volunteers will receive :
- Discount coupons for 8.000,00 Matrix-Q Sun [x] tokens.
- 1 e-test 15 min session for Matrix-Q DNA
- No previous training or additional experience is necessary.
- Only a training for procedures and forms is needed.
TERMS OF SERVICE
- Application: Please contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or visit [URL]
TERMS OF SERVICE
- The volunteer program follows the general terms of service of the Matrix-Q Research Institute and in particular, as for volunteers assessment, benefits and conditions for participation, a volunteer program terms of service.